Thursday, July 1, 2010

Resetting....

Yesterday's sevice for Wendy was nice.

After a week of running on auto-pilot trying to grasp that one of "our gang" was gone it felt good to be part of the huge number of people that came out to pay their respects. Being able to share stories was great, being able to re-connect with old friends was even better.

Wendy had so many varied interests, she was able to open channels for people who might not have connected, otherwise. Putting the odd small comment on a pic or a post just to let you know she was there turns out to have been a big deal for me now.

I go through a lot of blogs my friends have as links, but rarely post anything. That needs to change.

So - I think I am going to try getting serious about updating this blog, making sure all my contact info is up to date in my email and phone. And I am going to try and use the internet as well as Wendy did.....she pretty much set the bar.

1 comment:

Holly Dean Artist said...

Sounds great Iain. You've prompted me to start commenting too!