Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Recap of June

Although June started out well (with our anniversary holiday) - it proceeded to go downhill quickly from there.

Most of the month revolved around work and the large layoffs we were making. First time I've been on this side of the fence for something like this - not pleasant to say the absolute least and I'll spare the details about knocking heads with senior management.

Dave Robertson is staying on (I don't know whether folks know he works with me at "The Zoo") but he's been a big asset since he joined. A lot of other folks we had to let go, so the mood is a little bleak.

So, I'll be trying to concentrate on some more positive things this month. Hope to get posting more often.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear it was a rough month.

Here's to better times ahead!